Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blown Off By The Principal!

Wow!  I sent an email to the principal of my children's middle school to ask what is being done about the recent violence in our school.  I also asked what we parents can do to help.

The Principal's response was as follows:  "Thank you for your email.  The two incidents were dealt with appropriately." 

First of all, there were 3 fights in 2 days and what about my offer to learn directly from her how we parents can help? Is she kidding me???!!!!  I am sooooo naive!!!!!  I keep trying to work with these administrators to make our children safe and they blow me off every time!!!!!!!!!!  What is wrong with our school administrators???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

cow_torch said...

Know one actually cares go fucking kill yourself. I hope your kid gets the shit beaten out of him and he dies of blood loss and when the cops see his body they throw up and my mom got scared
And said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She give me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket
Put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it
First class yo this is bad
Drinkin' orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of Bel-Air live like
Hmmm this might be all right

But wait I hear they're prissy, boujoix and all that
Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat
I don't think so I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air
Well uh the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude looked like a cop standin' there with my name out
I ain't tryin' to get arrested yet I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightening disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought man forget it yo homes to Bel-Air
I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'yo homes smell ya later'
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air