Friday, May 22, 2009

Perseverance Pays Off

I've been completely ignored by the Principal of my kid's middle school.  I asked to meet with her twice and my emails were ignored.  In the past I have been unsuccessful in securing an appointment with her over the phone.  Today, I marched in and kindly asked (even though I was furious) how I could make an appointment.  To my surprise, the school secretary (usually extremely unpleasant) called me over to her desk and gave me an appointment for next week. Score!

I strategically waited to visit the school office until after lunch.  I figured I'd get a lot better reception from the office staff after they'd had lunch and a break.  Some very wise person taught me that little trick many years ago.  I'm pleased to say that today it appears to have worked.:)

No comments: