Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bullies Don't Take Breaks

I had to take a break from blogging for numerous reasons, but bullies never take breaks.  Though I have not blogged about it, I am deeply saddened by the 2 eleven year old boys who were so desperate to stop the bullying that they ended their sweet lives.  

At the time, I am sure they thought their lives were a living hell.  But life to me is a blessing full of love and joy.  One has to stay focused on all that is good and wonderful in one's life.  I know that seems crazy when you are living in hell on earth, but is it really so crazy?

My heart goes out to the moms and family members of these two boys and to those of the thousands of other children who end their lives each year in order to stop the bullying.  Parents and educators have got to wake up and get moving!!!  Let's stop the carnage now!!!!!!

No comments: